new year's resolution.

everyone been asking what's my new year's resolution.
well i guess if i say it out loud,it would be more like a statement
rather then a resolution. kan?

don't worry, I'll share nonetheless. =)

firstly, i want to focus more on my studies..no more playing around.
besides, I'm old already =p

secondly, I'm trying t0 cut down my bad habit(s)

lastly, trying to be a good son,a good brother, a good boyfriend(if i have a gf this year),
a good student, a good citizen and also a good muslim.

(note; all things are equally important =p)

ohhh, another thing, I'm planning to go green by riding a bicycle in the campus..
hopefully,i larat to fulfill that thing =)

anyway,best wishes to all my friends..hope 2009 will bring us more happiness than before.


lots of love

alex hakim *wink*

3 comments:

Ily. January 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

yg num 4 tu macam mustahil je weyh.hehe.
but anyway happy new year!

Amirul Syafiq Mahadi January 8, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

nak kayuh beskal??
ngehehehe

emellia shariff January 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

nk ikut apa yg amirul syafiq mahadi cakap(whoever he is)
nk kayuh beskal??
ngehehehehehe

ni nk tambah sket
biar betul alex
tp apa2 pn,juz wishing u all the luck fulfilling all ur resolution k.

i hope you can be the best of man you wanna be
c:

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.