come what may,

as usual, football,
there's only two outcomes.
is either you win or you lose.

in my case, my favorite team lost.
bloody hell.

and, mcm biasa juga, kalah betting.
i have to walk around,without my man u shirt.
dah la hujan. mmg kene kaw nye lah tadi.
panas je hati ni..

takpe barca. takpe.
laen hari team wa titik lu.

p/s terasa nak demam. hujan yang sejuk dan hati yang tengah panas..
terbaikkkkkkkkkkkkk =|

even kalah pon,
I'm proud to say that I'm a man u fan.
till i die, yeah you heard me. till i die
*pffffft*

4 comments:

soleil m May 28, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

i always know u're emo jiwang boy alex boy this entry is so something. haha!

boys will always be boys & u're 1 from d crowd :)

nadia. May 30, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

ahaha. boo hoo!

man uuuuu je.
bosan!

spurs however is something:D

Ily. June 4, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

go man u!! :D

Lara Ism June 11, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

yes, thats the spirit!
til we die!
Man U yeah!

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.