interpretation; what do you think of this pic?

been cleaning up files and documents in my laptop..just a routine cleanup until i found this picture..its kinda weird i guess..but somehow deep in my heart thinks that this picture is more meaningful than others...

Photobucket

so you see,both of the main character in the picture was smiling pleasantly..seems like the two of them was enjoying that moment..moments which led to a creation of sweet memories..as much as i want to believe...the girl in the picture was telling me that she hate me for forcing her to suap the guy in the picture but in the end,both of them seems to be happy as in the world revolved just around the two of them..

i wonder why?

just another question that i don't think i have the answer...

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.