tagged

tagged by ily.


Rules:

Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

No tags back.


1-I hate the way you talk to me,

and the way you cut your hair.

2-I hate the way you drive my car,

3-I hate it when you stare.

4-I hate your big dumb boots

and the way you read my mind.

5-I hate you so much it makes me sick,

it even makes me rhyme.

6-I hate the way you're always right,

7-I hate it when you lie.

8-I hate it when you make me laugh,

even worse when you make me cry.

9-I hate it when you're not around,

and the fact that you didn't call.

10-But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,

not even close,

not even a little bit,

not even at all.

*seems familiar? hehe..anyway,i took it from the movie " 10 things i hate about you"

and basically,all that is written above is a little known fact about me and the things i hate

when I'm in love with someone.. =)


p/s I love you. =)


0 comments:

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.