disclaimer.

I'm writing my blog in general.
and i do promote critical thinking.
everyone who read my blog are
encourage to make their own conclusion.
however,i do NOT support assumption.
because when you guys assume, u just made an ASS out
of U and ME understood?

Don't miss understood me, this is not an Apologizing statements.
I don't think it is necessary.Plus, my previous post was not a defamatory one,
and I'm not liable for everything.

p/s sorry is a big word and i ain't giving it easily.
but i do feel sorry for the people who can't differentiate between general
and private statements.

2 comments:

emellia shariff February 6, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

just disclaimer.

nadia. February 9, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

wuyoo.
begitu mendalam.
and yet, for this im unable to relate.
huuhh

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.