.:: Into the night ::.

Photobucket

I could search the entire world,
I could swim the entire ocean,
I could walk the entire continent.

And yet, i could not find it.

The world lost its sparks,
The food lost its taste,
And I,

I lost my heart.

______________________________________

I shall let you go thief,
for I could never catch you.

Go and run O' thief,
And find whatever you need.

It is not me that you seek,
And it is not in me that you shall find happiness.

Go and run O' thief,
And never look back at me.

Don't worry bout my heart that you've break,
for it would healed by itself when sadness fades away.




0 comments:

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.