of suka suka and being sarcastic. =)

I was lepak-ing the other day with my old friend,
who is or to be exact used to be my apprentice,
my victim of abuse =p,( i have a very odd way to show affection )
and a person whom i believe to have the potential to shine.
she's quite a character.

nonetheless, that is not the story. baru mukaddimah je ^_^. i came across
this piece of writing made by a close person when i was doing my weekend routine,
which is blog-hopping. quite interesting this post was when i first read.

it was published like this:

"i am the same person no matter how i live my life.
deep inside, i am still me.
with that same principle, the same believes, the same flaws.
the same face with the same attitude.
but maybe i kinda adapt myself in my new surrounding.
that's called growing up. not changing.
so don't judge dear old friends."

sekilas pandang, it looks like a normal emo-post which most girls of
her age would published. as a matter of fact, most girls would face
the same problem as her, which are conformity, acceptance, identity crises and peer pressure.

This girl who wrote this post definitely are having issues with her friends.
torn into different sides and group of friends.

clearly she was trying to restore their friendship in a sense that she was assuring that she is still a same person regardless of what had happened between them and she has not changed but only growing up.

let's face it. the fact is that people change each and every second.
even in the growing up process you'll change. look at your physical attributes,
your mental capacity and also the knowledge that you've gained.

i do not want to argue on the fact that "i am still me" because yes, you're the same person, with the same name. but attitude wise, you are not the same. physical wise, you are not the same, mentally wise, you are not the same.

growing up means you'll need to take full responsibilities of your actions. and blaming others or other things won't help. in fact it would only make you look stupid and immature.

a wise person once told me " it is not your fault when people judge u badly, but it is your fault when you give them reasons to judge you that way "

therefore, I rest my case.

p/s : it's cynical, sarcastic and mean. but if you looked from the different perspective, you'll see a good advice. read between the lines. =)

3 comments:

emellia shariff June 29, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

**this comment is just for the first short paragraph.

thank you! =)
(unless u're talking about taskin, im pretty sure i can take those compliments)

Anonymous October 16, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

ah.. this actually helped me feel better. :)

Anonymous April 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

Awesome blog, Alex. thanx!

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.