.:: Broken ::.

Broken hearts, love's deceit,

pieces fall down to my feet.

Broken promises, love's a lie,

puddles form from tears I cry.


Broken dreams, love's illusion,


sorrowed cause of your intrusion.


Broken hope, love's a game,


doesn't last, ends the same.


Broken sleep, love's the cause,


digs at me with sharpened claws.


Broken spirit, love of sorrow,


stolen now is my tomorrow.


Broken life, love is lost,


Broken now and that's the cost.

yeah..broken..but thats life as it should be...with its up and down..
someone told me that when you're climbing the stairs of life, you might get up
another level,or you might fall below..
but when you're at the bottom,the only way to move is to get up..
so yeah..I'm trying...they'd say that we only use 10% of our brains,but i guess,
we'll end up using only 10% or our hearts..anyway, salute!

p/s I'm not koo koo yet ;p

5 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

wow..
i like your lovely poem..
its incredible how that came out from u
:P
its so good..
Your a strong guy..
i know you can go on.


hope to see u soon!!
:)

faradiba anuar November 16, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

ni ape kess ni.
tak perlu emo emo sangat kot..

tggu jumpe kat VC nanti k?
then me n sarah buat pape yang patot nak bagi u unbroken back.
ahaha.
sengal.

nadia. November 18, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

dude, this is pretty cool
tell me you did this?
neat!

:))

soleil m November 18, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

alex jiwang! :P

Aimi November 26, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

there's a sign on ur door
no vacancies just emptiness
without ur love im homeless

:=(

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.