kebingungan , kebosanan atau saja saja..

Firstly, pardon my page's background..memang saya masih bingung tentang code html dan xml..bukan tak pandai..cuma membaca code yg panjang2 membuat diri terasa bosan..hehe..

it's been three days in k.l. and I'm still trying to adjust my self to home regulations..my freedom seems to be limited at the moment..but its fine i guess since most of my friends still in the exam mode..

it's 3 a.m in the morning..and i can't sleep..and its not good..plus i can't stop thinking about a girl who is far away from me..thinking about a girl that at the moment seems to be out of my grasp.. thinking about a girl that can never be mine..

plain stupid huh?
bet i am one..

a friend of mine said that it takes courage to be a fool..but a fool with courage doesn't solve anything..i need idea..i need a fresh one..

perhaps or maybe someday when this journey of endless misery ends,
it would make me a better man..and a much more wiser than today...

amen~

p/s I'm hungry right now.. ;(

*disclaimer - kebingungan, kebosanan atau saja saja..ini hanya luahan rasa

3 comments:

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

alex,
igt x nie?
sometimes love means lettin go,but just remember,1 go,10 will come in the way-alexhakim-


the power of a girl:
can melt the strongest guy's hart.

the power of a guy:
can break the most supple hart of a girl.

alexhakim November 10, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

haha..murid dah lawan sifu ni..xdelah..skali skala kene emo2..hahaha

aCe+ November 11, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

to fatin syafira- dats kinda mean.. not all of the guys r heartbreaker ok

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.