|compilation|

summary and compilation of story~

________________________________________________________________

First story : summary of vc cup..

Well it didn't turn out as what we have expected..
can't say we are not prepared...our team did great job..
winning n fighting for the spot..however,at very last battle..
we fell..from my observation, the only thing that our teams are lacking
is in the exposure of competitive debate environment..most of them participated
only in the branch house tournament..and its not enough for them..lets look at an analogy ;

last vc,our team, the seniors [azad,fuzail,karl,adam,hilwa,shai n sham] who got
the spot for quarter are regularly participating in tournaments and ivy's..
within 3 semester,we've when to I.C.R.C debate, VC cup, Utp open also shah alam open..
since they have enough knowledge,they can excel and do well..Some may argued that it is
because of the training..but i can assure u that,the training..is enough..all the juniors need is to
have the experienced..when we combined both experience and knowledge..it will become
power..and by that time, the team can surely excel in any tournament..
anyway,very best of luck to them..keep striving for what u have believe in!

_________________________________________________________________

Second story ;

between life and death.

Yesterday, i visited my god-grandfather after a long period of time..
well everyone was busy so we didn't have to visit him..
anyway..i was shocked!..he looks terrible..he can't say a word..only nodding his head
couple of time..i was so sad when i saw him..lying on his bed..then,my mom asked me to read
Yassin for him..so i read passionately and the next thing i know,tears run down my cheek
like a stream..i can't hold myself..i stopped couple of times,wiped off my tears and then continued reading Yassin..I begged at God,at his mercy, please take him with you..I just can't stand looking at him alive but in a great pain..take him God..but again..its not my choice nor my decision
to determine his life and death..

all i can say is that, I'm sad..looking at him also makes me wonder about things in life..about
my life..it gives me these sort of question; "bila nak berubah.." "ape nak jadi.."
and all these question,i don't have the answer at the moment..ghahhh..

_________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

soleil m December 1, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

on second story:
used to xperience that for a couple of times. nothing is more heart wrenching than seeing your loved ones suffer haplessly on bed. semoga dipermudahkan..

nadia. December 1, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

the second story moved me.
in a way.
I too have experienced such situation.

Well thats the way it always is.

Anonymous December 2, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

sadness

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.