Summary for January

1st - 4th week of january;

pressure have been amounting these past few
weeks due to the dysfunctional registration system,

I had to go several times to the office to do my
registration manually. didn't get philosophy for
my elective subject but instead, got into soga class.
WOW! (imitating cik suria's expression) haha.

so I've heard that soga is quite hard.but after a while,
I find it very interesting. =)

Oh, I've managed to do both of my module, for part1 & part3.
terasa agak tua jugak melepak dengan adik2 junior. then got my
"beloved" lecturer whom she had failed me earlier as the facilitator.
hahaha. maluu siot.

then the following week buat module for part3. yang ni mmg steam.
faci masuk air dan melepak skali kat port. tak bley blah.

anyway, etiquette dinner is coming up. everyone seems busy picking
up dresses n stuff. oh pressure. x suka pakai smart2 neyh. x rock lah. =pp

so i guess thats all for january.

will post few pictures n vids. *smiles*

p/s bnyak sgt orang tanya lately. tak taw nak jawab ape. hehe.
btw, i.l.y 1-14-14-5 =)

1 comments:

nadia. February 10, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

Ahh encik Alex is back. :)

btw, whats soga? lol

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.