sunrise at broga hill

well peeps, i went hiking the other day
with my siblings and my brother in law.

it was ohsome! anyway,its better to let the pictures
do the talking i guess =)

*sequence of sunrise*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*hiking crews*

Photobucket

[from left: my brother, myself, my sister & brother in-law]

*the sceneries*

Photobucket
[middle earth]

Photobucket

Photobucket
[fellowship of the ring]



seriously, this place reminds me of the movie called lord of the ring.
quite similar except there's no hobbits around broga lah. haha.
anyway,it was again, an ohsome! trip. =)

p/s; iz a.k.a achak tahir nak join pegi hiking next time, anyone else?

1 comments:

Nicky AziLa March 7, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

alex!! nicky wants to join too!!
when's da next time?? :p

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.