♥ You ♥

I didn't know I could love again,
because of the past; because of the pain.
When i finally make it through,
from the doors of heaven God sent me you.

Feelings that once were hidden,
Are now expressed to you.
Days that once were stormy,
Are now the brightest blue.

You walk into a room,
and I know you have arrived;
my heart skips a beat when
you walk up to my side.

My heart is complete now,
With the love that we share.
And our love grows more,
Beautifully each day.

alexhakim - february 19 at 1:43 a.m.

p/s; I'm taken. by her =)

Photobucket

6 comments:

z e e February 20, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

awwwwww so sweeet!
nak bf macam u jugak :(
haha.
im happy for u guys :D

alexhakim February 20, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

thanks zee =)

Ameera Mastura February 20, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

awwwwww :)

Anonymous February 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

likelikelikelikelikelikelikelike
likelikelikelikelikelikelikelike
likelikelikelikelikelikelikelike
likelikelikelikelikelikelikelike

nadia. February 26, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

just lovely :)

Gigi Besi February 28, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

.:: Storyteller ::.

obfuscating and confusing.

.:: about him ::.

My photo
.:: A guy who is sarcastic and sweetly mean in nature ::.

.:: Angels =) ::.

.:: Chatbox ::.